As a member of the Connector Co-working Space, you will receive the following benefits:
- Set number of hours in the co-working area with access to 20 hot desks
- FREE WiFi, and printing, photocopying, and scanning services
- Use of our mailing address (strictly for business use) at no additional cost
- Storage lockers available for a low monthly fee
- Access to laptops that can be signed out for use while working on the premises
- Access to meeting rooms within the HUB, including our fully insured community kitchen and our lovely “Ideas Lab” in the co-working area
- Number of networking opportunities through a variety of events such as our ongoing FREE workshop series that has covered topics such as how to start your own business and why a website is key to any business
- Exclusive members-only events such as “Share & Learn” events
For our Membership Price List, please click here.
In addition to being part of our Connector network, you will also have the opportunity to engage with local community groups in Victoria Village who run a variety of activities and events at the Victoria Park HUB.